Respected parents and dear students,
Assalamu Alaikum. Hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty. The world is passing a very critical time indeed but it was an urge of time to keep our students in our touch by any means. So different groups are created with the students of different classes to serve the purpose. Our teachers are in different places. For some specific subjects like Math,Eng-2, Bang-2, Science they need teaching aids like board marker etc. which are not available to them. We are really sorry for the shortcomings. But the teachers are trying their best so that the students don’t become detached with their studies. It’s a pleasure that our Principal is with us. It’s a blessing that our respected Chairman ( Commandant of BIRC) would observe us in the groups. We also need your assistance. Don’t consider the group as social media. You keep in mind too that many of our parents even both father and mother from a single family are attending to the very important responsibilities like nursing or serving the community as doctors, medical assistants, defence persons or other social workers during this crucial time. Frequent messaging disturb to all the members of this group to concentrate on their works. We always discourage the students to use phone. But it is the demand of time. So parents are earnestly requested to control their children from messaging throughout the day. Students, you are matured enough to understand the present crisis. You are also requested not to use the group as a platform to chat. This is the time to prove ourselves as the sensible human beings.All please follow the rules:
1. Only during the class time you become available to online.
2. Try to perceive lectures and if necessary communicate with teachers by calling them over personal number.
3. If teachers ask for response only then you respond in class time.
4. Let the lecture complete. Don’t interrupt with pile of questions.
5. Your frequent comments may disturb to other. So avoid all comments and greetings with teachers and friends.
6. After the session is over don’t convey any message to friends or teachers by chatting.
7. Visit our website to get all teachers’ number.
Let us be the part of this
relentless fighting against the global crisis. Let us the RAJCPSC
family become the sensible social beings. Keep well. Stay at home.